Adding comment to your website
For anyone who wants to add comments to their websites, I now have several samples available that you can incorporate into your websites.
- For user comments (preview) without using materialize, (Facebook style) type the following into your terminal window to download:
- For user comments (cannot preview without login code) requiring login (and optional topics)
- For uploading and viewing pictures (preview) with comments
- For uploading comments (preview) using Materialize
These all use a database named testdb which you will eventually have to change, but I suggest you get this working within your own application first, then we can change the database name. I need to create permissions on new databases before they will be operational.
When you are finished with your project:
Complete the tent card. Download template here, complete and email to me at email@example.com. Tent Card
- Create a 2 minute video using quick time screen movie. To share you can upload to youtube and share the link with me, or share as a googledoc at margarettanzosh.nestmk12.net
- Complete a reflection on the process of creating your project.
- Get ready to enjoy our June 3 celebration!